Ultraviolet Light Therapy
UVL (Ultraviolet Light) Therapy is the intravenous infusion of light at 3 distinct wavelengths. The entire blood is irradiated during the one-hour treatment.
Here is how the treatment protocol breaks down:
- 365 nm - UVA (purple) for the first 30 minutes
- 630 nm - Red for the entire 60 minutes
- 535 nm - Green for the 2nd 30 minutes
The purple light promotes pathogen deactivation.
The red light promotes ATP production, Anti-Inflammation, and Tissue regeneration
The green light promotes Improved RBC elasticity.
The purple and red combination promotes greater immune modulation and pathogen eradication.
The red and green combination promotes greater oxygen delivery, ATP production, and cellular regeneration.
UVL helps with:
- Pain Reduction
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Reduction of Pathogens in the blood
- Improves Immune System Stimulation
- Improves ATP Synthesis
- Improved Oxygen Production
- Improved Wound Healing
- Improved Circulation
For more information about Ultraviolet Light Therapy, please view this brochure.