Wrinkles, lines and poor skin texture are accepted signs of aging. But what if they weren't? What if, through miracle of science, people could be like the vampires of old folklore: with skin that stays beautiful and youthful throughout the years, no matter their age?
That "miracle" is no longer just a dream: with the revolutionary Vampire Facelift procedure, you can enjoy healthy, youthful skin once again. To schedule a Vampire Facelift consultation, call (210) 338-8228 or contact us online.
What is the Vampire Facelift?
The Vampire Facelift is a non-invasive procedure to improve the appearance of facial skin. The Vampire Facelift has been used to treat:
- Smile lines
- Reduced cheek volume
- Diminished skin "vibrancy"
- Marionette lines
- And more!
The Vampire Facelift represents a scientific breakthrough for facial rejuvenation procedures. It provides all of the results and no scars, cutting or downtime!
How Does Vampire Facelift Work?
The Vampire Facelift utilizes platelet rich plasma, also known as PRP. Using a highly-advanced technique, these special regenerative cells are extracted from your own bloodstream and used to rejuvenate your skin. The Vampire Facelift process is as follows:
- Blood is extracted from your body, typically the arm
- This blood is spun in a special centrifuge that extracts only platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Along with a naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid (HA) solution, the PRP is injected in to the facial area
- This special regenerative solution improves the youthful glow and smooth texture of your skin!
Because Vampire Facelift is non-invasive, it features:
- No downtime
- Virtually no pain (topical anesthetics are available)
- No scars
- No "plastic" look
In essence, Vampire Facelift rejuvenates your skin, all without unnecessary surgery!
Schedule Vampire Facelift Today
Vampire Facelift is a natural, proven and effective way to rejuvenate your facial skin. Why deal with the negative effects of aging when you can have gorgeous skin for years and years to come? Schedule Vampire Facelift now: call (210) 338-8228 or contact us online.