Are the Viveve Solutions right for me?
- Do you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze or workout?
- Have you noticed decreased arousal or diminished orgasm during intercourse?
- Is your vaginal dryness causing discomfort?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Viveve is the right solution for you!
What is The Viveve System?
The Viveve system treats vaginal tissue using cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF). It is a safe,
comfortable, non-surgical option for women who want to counter the physical changes that are impacting their daily
Just like the skin, vaginal tissue changes over time.
- Collagen fibers lose their youthful strength and vitality
- A feeling of looseness called laxity occurs, especially in the vaginal opening
Vaginal laxity is an extremely common symptom in women’s health, caused by aging, childbirth, genetics and
lifestyle, and it can result in:
- Reduced arousal and lubrication during intimacy
- Urinary incontinence
Viveve helps you to live a healthy, happy and full life!
How the Viveve Treatment Works?
- Viveve is a comfortable one-time 30-minute, in office treatment. During the Viveve treatment the surface of
the vaginal tissue is not injured. No anesthesia or numbing cream is needed.
- A small treatment tip is inserted just inside your vaginal opening, and is rotated while it alternately
cools the surface and heats the soft tissue beneath.
- Your body responds to the treatment by generating new and restoring existing collagen, by the strengthening
the vaginal tissue. Typically, women feel the results in about 30 days and full effect at about 90. Sustained
results have been documented at 12 months.
Am I A Good Candidate For The Viveve Treatment?
- If you are a woman over the age of 18
- Experiencing a feeling of vaginal looseness and symptoms such as:
- Lower self-confidence or sexual self-image
- Changes in the strength of your orgasm
- Changes in the ability to reach an orgasm
- Urinary incontinence
- Tampons slipping or not fitting as snugly
- Leaking urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze, or workout.
- Air passing from your vagina during exercise (like yoga or spinning)
- Decreased arousal or physical sensation during intercourse
- 6 months post-delivery and/or 6 months post-nursing
VIVEVE IS NOT AN OPTION IF YOU: Have any implantable electric device; for example a pacemaker or automatic
implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (AICD).
What Should I Expect During My Treatment Day?
- No medications, anesthesia or numbing cream needed pre or post-treatment
- A small probe is inserted just inside the vaginal opening and rotated while tissue is gently heated to cause
collagen restoration and production
- Patients report feeling sensations of cooling or warmth or a combination of the two during treatment
- Most patients find the treatment comfortable
- Every woman is different and results may vary from patient to patient.
- The Viveve treatment is just one aspect of a happy, healthy intimate relationship.
- Typically, Viveve is a one-time, 30-minute treatment but depending on the number of vaginal births and other
factors, more than one treatment may be desired over time.
Viveve Patient Intake Form