The Elite Health Baseline
Your Cenegenics Elite Health Baseline will be established at our world class Houston (Woodlands) location. The evaluation (with you as the only client) is an intensive, elite, 8 hour evaluation. This intensive set of diagnostics establishes your metabolic and physiologic baseline, revealing your greatest health strengths and weakest health links.
We use your Elite Health baseline results to develop a personalized medical program designed to help you look and feel younger, and fully rejuvenated.
Our evaluation processes help identify and meet the criteria that will place you in the lowest possible risk category for disease—and extend your health span.
Your 5-Star Team
After completing the Elite Health baseline, you meet with your Cenegenics team—physician, nutrition/exercise counselor, wellness coach and Personal Service coordinator—to review test results and embark upon your personalized Elite Health Program.
On a monthly basis, your Cenegenics team will track your progress, schedule regular check-ups and adjust your personalized Elite Health Program. In addition, you have 24-hour ready access throughout your program to our expert medical staff, service teams and extensive resources—including in-person, phone, Skype™, iChat, text messaging and FaceTime with your Cenegenics physician and nutrition/exercise counselor to answer questions and discuss progress.
Take control of aging by leveraging your elite patient support network to reach your respective goals.
Elite Health Annual Assessment
The Elite Health baseline provides you and Cenegenics an annual review for charting progress against your goals. Progress is evaluated by focusing on many factors, such as decreasing the risk of age-related disease, increasing physical and sexual vitality, improving sleep quality, increasing muscle tone, decreasing body fat and sharpening mental acuity.
Components of the Elite Health Program
Our cutting-edge programs typically incorporate:
- 24-hour access to your support network
- Low-glycemic/anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Exercise plans
- Physician-designed nutraceutical-grade vitamins
- Prescription medicines (when clinically indicated)
- Disease risk management
- Hormone optimization (when clinically indicated)
- Online fitness and nutrition tracking on tablets, mobile devices
Our focus on the elements of the endocrine system stems from mounting medical research favoring a balanced combination of hormones for healthy aging. The endocrine system is responsible
for cellular communication, organ function and rejuvenation.
Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of mortality in the US. Over 30% of the time, the first symptom is an actual heart attack or stroke. That's why it's called the "silent killer." The good news is cardiovascular disease is preventable with proper screening, testing and active prevention.
How the Program Works
Cenegenics' cutting-edge Heart Disease & Stroke Prevention program is designed to evaluate cardiovascular risk using state-of-the-art technology and the most comprehensive laboratory testing available.
- A thorough history and physical exam—to identify risk factors such as family history, hypertension, smoking habits and metabolic syndrome.
- Laboratory tests—combining the expertise of the Berkeley HeartLabs and Cleveland HeartLabs.This unique and extensive testing panel most accurately predicts cardio disease risk using indicators such as genetic markers, inflammatory markers and advanced lipid panels.
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickening (CIMT) testing—a noninvasive method of evaluating existing plaque and the propensity to develop future build-up. Based on the test results, the Cenegenics team will adapt your Elite Health Program to include different therapeutic courses of nutrition, exercise, physician-designed nutraceutical-grade vitamins and when necessary, pharmaceuticals to prevent a heart attack or stroke. Cenegenics is the first private company to use Panasonic's Health Station for heart disease prevention and treatment. The FDA-approved noninvasive ultrasound system is a highly precise device for measuring the intima-media thickness (IMT) for early detection of developing plaque.
"I cannot overstate how grateful I am for your efforts to help me become more healthy and vibrant...you gave me the keys to use that will save my life."
-G.S., Cenegenics member, Vacaville, CA
Telomere testing evaluates your health at the cellular level, is the best measure of the current length of a chromosome's telomeres and has proven to be the most accurate method of determining your biological versus chronological age. It also provides a critical understanding of how lifestyle habits are impacting your health, further informing the development of a truly personalized and targeted Elite Health Program.
By analyzing your cell's ability to duplicate itself, this revolutionary procedure provides our physicians with critical data about your body. When a cell replicates, its telomere is shortened and the life span of the cell is reduced. Poor lifestyle factors—smoking, unmanaged stress, being overweight, lack of exercise—can accelerate telomere shortening over time to the point where a cell cannot function properly. When cells can no longer divide, they die, and the risk of disease and premature aging increase.
"Telomere length measurements can provide valuable feedback on one's disease risks and, potentially, the effects of lifestyle changes."
-Dr. Elizabeth H. Blackburn, 2009 Nobel Laureate for telomere science
What are Telomeres?
- Shoelace-like sections of DNA that cap off every chromosome
- Prevent chromosomes from fraying whenever cells replicate
- Control the way cells repair and recover
- Molecular markers for aging—the more short telomeres you have, the biologically "older" you are
The Life Length® Telomere Test
Cenegenics Elite Health partners with Life Length, the world leader service provider in telomere length assessment, to bring you the gold standard in telomere measurement: Telomere Analysis Technology,
TAT is the only test in the world that can measure the percentage of short telomeres in individual cells. This percentage is the most relevant indicator of telomere dysfunction and cellular aging.
Testing begins with a simple blood test—no fasting or special preparations necessary. Within a few weeks, you are able to review the detailed results with your Cenegenics physician, learn your estimated biological age and fine-tune your Elite Health Program to improve or maintain cellular health.
How to Identify Hormone Imbalances
Click to view PDF